Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WARNING! BORING POST

hey guys. sorry i've been busy these days thus unable to post a blog. 
anyways! i'm addicted to this show called BUNHEADS. this is a tv series from ABC family. :)
From the title itself, you can tell that it's about girls whose heads are propped in buns. The first episode was very interesting as the scene is  located in VEGAS. lol. Michelle (main character) whose name is the same as mine is a dancer who has a fan named HUBBLE who later proposed to her in which she accepted. im not going to tell the rest of the episodes cause it would not be exciting.
These 4 girls learn ballet in Paradise Academy which is owned by fanny, Michelle's mother in law. okay. i'm gonna stop spoiling and let you readers watch. 

 


 So today, i've had the shock of my life. i weigh myself and i weigh a ton! aaaa this is a disaster!! calamity!! oh and tomorrow i'll start my first day working in maccas! woohoo! maccas is the nickname for mcdonalds here in sydney. i've purchased my working shoes last sunday in kmart for 19$. not bad. i've been nervous the whole week and hopefully i'll do good and do not make an embarrassment of myself. Tomorrow's shift will be from 8-11am which means i'll do breakfast. wow. and my roster for next week is up to! thursday and friday mornings from 8-11. less sleep for me. :( 

I had my finance quiz to yesterday and i did not do really well. but hopefully turns out okay. :D and GFI (Gereja Fokus Indonesia) will be having GFI got talent this sunday. looking forward to it. yeayyy.. and there's a lot of ppl graduating this week. CONGRATS GRADS hihihihi.
I got to go guys. will be posting a post real soon.

hugsxkisses


No comments:

Post a Comment