Monday, August 6, 2012

Food Expedition

Culinary is one of my hobbies that i'm passionate about despite the limited pocket money that i have. :(
It's sunday and as it's a special day, i got to spend a bit more compared to the other days. yay moi!

After worship in church, i went to lunch and ate at SYDNEY MADANG RESTAURANT.
It's a Korean restaurant located in Sydney's CBD. We ordered some dishes which are depicted below:

 Seafood jap jae 

Beef jap jae ( potato starch noodle )

Bul dak - chilli chicken and rice cakes with melted cheese


I apologize for the incomplete pictures that i uploaded. I ordered soup called yu gae jang , deep fried chicken cooked with sweet and sour sauce and seafood pancake. Sounds appealing no? The food was amazing and was tasty. A bit pricey though and i was disappointed as they minimize the portion. BOOO.. Nevertheless, everybody was happy and had a full stomach. YIPPEE. 

Next stop, we went to CHATIME to cleanse our palate. That's what desserts are for right? So we head to the branch in george street. They had a re-opening of the store and had a promotion of buy 1 and get 1 free. This promotion does not attract just me but a whole lot of other people too. For those of you who dont know what chatime is, it's a store which sells taiwanese bubble drink. They offer varieties of authentic asian flavors, namely, roasted milk tea (my fav) , taro milk tea, etc ,etc 

The store (sorry for the dark pic)

ROASTED MILK TEA WITH EGG CUSTARD

CHATIME logo 

Yeah so i bought 2 of these, one for me and one for my housemate. I was too bloated after the heavy lunch i had and thus i brought it home instead.

You readers think that i'm ending my blog soon, aren't you? WRONG. The title says expedition and hence i'm obliged to show you more food i indulged. 

So next time is THE COFFEE CLUB. My housemate whom i bought the drink for asked me to accompany her to eat dinner. She ordered big breakfast. LOL. breakfast for dinner is epic. haha. unfortunately i dont have the picture therefore i'm gonna copy paste it from google. 

The one my friend ordered has poached eggs instead of scrambled. 

After dinner, we continue our journey to the supermarket. We went to coles (name of the supermarket). I bought cherries! i love cherries! RED PLUMP SWEET AND JUICY CHERRIES.. 
   
 

Im sorry to say that our journey has come to an end. Thank you guys for tuning in and spending some time reading my blog. I know that to some of you this post is not what you guys expected and not that appealing or interesting, but im coping to improve my standard of my blog as im new in writing these stuffs. Alrighty then. i gotta do my finance homework now. SEE YA WHEN I SEE YA..

hugsxkisses

3 comments: