Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lazy Saturday

Hey ALL..

It's been a while since i last wrote my last blog. Anyway, i'm spending today lazying around my room in this lovely weather in SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA. WOOOHOO!! I should have started my homework 2 hrs ago but im still procrastinating until now. MOVING ON. 

I have this addiction to NUTELLA. everybody and i mean EVERYBODY know what nutella is. it's a choco hazelnut spread which is the yummiest thing ever. i could eat it straight from the jar just for bfast lunch and dinner! like a boss. totally. i know it's unhealthy and stuff but i love it. pls excuse my unhealthy being but it's just so addicting you know. i love it when i get my sugar rush up high. makes me feel hyper and unstressed.somehow i think i should stop buying this stuff before i explode. oh well. we'll see if i could stop this habit. :D to all of you who love nutella.. ROCK ON ! 


okay. so i'm spending my saturday listening to music! im addicted to this song "catch me" by demi lovato. i dont know why but i keep on listening to that song everyday. i somehow feel vulnerable when listening to that epic song of hers. :) 
here's the audio. checkitout yo!

i guess i need to start my homework soon. i'll post more blogs soon! thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your weekend..

hugsxkisses

3 comments:

  1. Say Yay for nutella! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ
    Say No to fats

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had nutella. There are no jams at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nutella ftw WHOOOOHHOOO.. im thinking of bringing 1kg nutella home this summer lol.

    ReplyDelete